Auto Quipment guarantees all products are free of manufacturing defect for 90 days after date of purchase.
If you’ve recently purchased one of our products and believe it is defective:
- Make sure you have your proof of original purchase. We can not warranty products if we can not verify that you are the purchaser.
- In order for us to replace a defective product, it must be returned to us for inspection. Please contact us for the correct shipping address and information.
- The cost of shipping the product back will be reimbursed if the product is found to be defective. So, be sure to keep your shipping receipt.
- During our inspection, we will verify that the product is free of defect due to negligence, unauthorized repair, disassembly, or any use or handling in an unauthorized way.
- If the product has a manufacturing defect, we will either repair or replace the product at our option, and at no cost to the customer.
- If the product is found to be defective, we will also reimburse the customer for the cost of return shipping.
It is up to Auto Quipment to determine, through its sole discretion, if the product is defective in materials or workmanship. Warranties are non-transferrable and terms are subject to change.
Please contact us with any questions on our warranty policy.
Limited Liability: The foregoing remedy of component replacement is at the manufacturer’s discretion and is the buyer’s sole remedy.
This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied. It includes replacement of the failed component. It does not include installation labor, nor does it cover any consequential damages caused by loss of use of the vehicle or failure of the component. Auto Quipment’s maximum liability under this agreement shall not, in any case, exceed the price of the product claimed to be defective.
There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.